x-- my TOU --x


Scrapz, Tempz & Goodiez

- freebies are for non profit, personal use only, unless otherwise stated..Tutorial writers, you may use my freebies in your tuts, please link to my blog for download, ty ♥ - Please leave my filenames as they are, no reuploading to share sites - and please no reusing my bits to make new kits..

A download feels like the perfect thank you to me, however, I would love to hear from you via my chatbox or email and love to see your creations. Also, I am a true, tried siggy piggy *oink* and so if I receive a pressie, s-y-l-v-i-e :)

If you click to my tutorials or download anything from my blog, you are agreeing to abide by my TOU...xox so thank you for visiting..



huggz n' stuff xx


Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Old Templates!

Hi everyone - long time ! :)
Finally back to PSP after some years of a break, feels good to be back.
Decided to get my blogs up and running but wanted to take a moment to apologize for the break in links to download all of my old templates.  Seems I deleted the wrong 4shared and I know some of you had used my templates for your tutorials.

So, I have gathered all of the old templates I could with thanks from friends (some may be missing) but it's a collection of temps from this blog and Eye Candii. I put them all into one easy file to download which you can find to the right over there to the right.

Hope that helps, again I apologize.
Looking forward to getting back at this again. Will be posting some new templates and goodies soon - and working on my tutorial site as we speak.

Sorry for the simple look to my blog - but, alas, I am a simple girl!
Thanks for stopping by everyone, xoxo

xox, syl.

No comments: