- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Hi everyone - long time ! :)
Finally back to PSP after some years of a break, feels good to be back.
Decided to get my blogs up and running but wanted to take a moment to apologize for the break in links to download all of my old templates.  Seems I deleted the wrong 4shared and I know some of you had used my templates for your tutorials.

So, I have gathered all of the old templates I could with thanks from friends (some may be missing) but it's a collection of temps from this blog and Eye Candii. I put them all into one easy file to download which you can find to the right over there to the right.

Hope that helps, again I apologize.
Looking forward to getting back at this again. Will be posting some new templates and goodies soon - and working on my tutorial site as we speak.

Sorry for the simple look to my blog - but, alas, I am a simple girl!
Thanks for stopping by everyone, xoxo

xox, syl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-