- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday, February 14, 2016



Hi everyone ♥ 
New forum set templates for you called 'Naughty Girls Club'. 
Decided to go colorful, tired of the pink & black lol.

This forum set is also the FTT challenge at Creative Misfits! 
Come get your misfitters if you are a member there ..




6 comments:

Anne said...

oooh sylvie I am going to get Nauthy, I Love this set!! Thank You so much :)

Shirl said...

Super cute Birthday girl :)
Thanks

Awesome !! on my way to play :D Thank you for sharing

Tonya said...

Freaking LOVE this omg you're the best Sylvie ♥

Ahhh you all, thank you so much for the kind comments. Glad you like them and have LOVED the awesomeness you have made with them!

Pammers said...

love this...thank you for sharing

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-