x-- my TOU --x


Scrapz, Tempz & Goodiez

- freebies are for non profit, personal use only, unless otherwise stated..Tutorial writers, you may use my freebies in your tuts, please link to my blog for download, ty ♥ - Please leave my filenames as they are, no reuploading to share sites - and please no reusing my bits to make new kits..

A download feels like the perfect thank you to me, however, I would love to hear from you via my chatbox or email and love to see your creations. Also, I am a true, tried siggy piggy *oink* and so if I receive a pressie, s-y-l-v-i-e :)

If you click to my tutorials or download anything from my blog, you are agreeing to abide by my TOU...xox so thank you for visiting..



huggz n' stuff xx


Sunday, March 27, 2016

Collaboration Templates - Friendship ♥



Woohooo, so Dee ( Dangerously Delicious Designz ) and i collaborated on some templates together, and totally love them.
We made them for a challenge in Misfits and BAS, however, now that the challenges are finished we thought we would share the collaboration here with you all on our blogs!! 

The theme, of course, is friendship.  It was fun to do after working the fundraiser for Mirella, and seemed really fitting after being touched by so many in the PSP community, thank you again all.
4 templates total.

Thank you so much for collaborating with me Dee, it was a lot of fun and we'll have to do it again!





Enjoy!
♥♥

3 comments:

D_SiggiePiggy said...

Fantastic templates Syl.....these are awesome!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing!
xoxoxoxo

FairygemCreates said...

Thanks Sylvie for these gorgeous templates
Hugs
Sharon xxx

Fran Arizmendez said...

Thank you for sharing your awesome templates!! :)