- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday, July 10, 2016


It's Christmas in July in Creative Misfits
So I have made a Christmas template called 'Santa's Naughty List' for you all..

Gotta say it's weird making a Christmas template when the sun is shining bright and it's sooo hot  & humid out LOL

Can't wait to see what ya's do with it.  If it isn't Christmas in July where you are at, save it for December! ♥

Thanks for looking, 
xx syl



0 comments:

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-