- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saturday, February 3, 2018

Hi everyone!!

I made you a freebie scrap kit for Valentines Day!
Hope ya's like it


It's called 'Lovey Dovey'

Personal use only please!






Also I made you a cluster frame using my kit.



DOWNLOAD THE FRAME HERE

Here is a tag set I made using my kit & cluster frame!






17 comments:

Tika said...

Soooo Pretty!!! Thank you for this awesome kit!!!

These are so beautiful -- Thank you for making these and sharing them with us. LOVE them both!!!

Arizona said...

very pretty kit and cluster thanks so much ♥

TK Dezigns said...

Love them both ! TY so much !

Donna said...

these are so Fabulous!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
xoxoxoxox

Adele Kan said...

Thanks for making and sharing your talent... off to make something (I hope)

Röschen said...

Thanks for this wonderful Kit Xoxo

What a fabulous set sylvie..thanks for making these and sharing your talent!

Anonymous said...

Love it Sylvie!!! Thank you =)
- Bams

Anonymous said...

Boa tarde
Muito obrigada por disponibilizar materiais tão lindos.
Neuza

Awesome Kit thank you for the share :)

Thank you so much for the share!! Amazing!

JoAnn said...

Thank you for sharing this awesome kit.

Triple_e said...

Oh wow ! thank you for this awesome kit and also for your very pretty cluster...
hugs from
bev

Chilly said...

ohh thanks sylly for this gorgeous cluster xxx

Gail M said...

Thanks for the gorgeous frame. ♥

Kelly said...

gorgeous kit, thanks sylvie xx

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-