About Me

My photo
Saint John, NB, Canada
Hi all! I'm sylvie, and I've been in the PSP community for about 20 years now. I love making PSP goodies when I have time to, so thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you find something you like! Gratitudes & blessings!

Leave Love

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stuff

Content coming soon.
Monday, June 19, 2017

Bulk Downloads ♥


Morning all!

Just a quick note to say I made a few amendments.
I have changed all of my download links to Dropbox.

I have been having problems with Box and having to reset it.
And 4shared and Mediafire have been full of ads for many of you all, so ...


Dropbox seemed like the right thing to do!

Also, I have put all of my templates in bulk downloads for you all too.
You can find them under downloads to the right --->
Templates 1-30
Forum Set Templates 1-19
Template Packs 1-6 
And of course, my older templates from back when.

Will be back to posting some goodies now soon too!

♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Photobucket

Email

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

Follow Me

Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket

Archives

Stuff

Content coming soon.