x-- my TOU --x


Scrapz, Tempz & Goodiez

- freebies are for non profit, personal use only, unless otherwise stated..Tutorial writers, you may use my freebies in your tuts, please link to my blog for download, ty ♥ - Please leave my filenames as they are, no reuploading to share sites - and please no reusing my bits to make new kits..

A download feels like the perfect thank you to me, however, I would love to hear from you via my chatbox or email and love to see your creations. Also, I am a true, tried siggy piggy *oink* and so if I receive a pressie, s-y-l-v-i-e :)

If you click to my tutorials or download anything from my blog, you are agreeing to abide by my TOU...xox so thank you for visiting..



huggz n' stuff xx


Sunday, December 6, 2015

Forum Set Templates 01 - Tinsel in a Tangle ♥

YAY!
Another new template to share with you all.
This one, is a forum set though, although you can use the tag alone, completely up to you!
xx, sylvie ♥



Thank you all so much for visiting my blog!

8 comments:

D_SiggiePiggy said...

Great template ! I luv the wording, lol.... Thank you for sharing with us.

Pammy said...

Fab Forum set template sweetie - thank you! :) x

Anne B said...

Muah My Sylly Friend, Thank You :)

LadyQueen's scrap Creations said...

Love these thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the template sylvie! Hugs from LadyBlackWidow!

brattyone said...

Thanks so much Sylvie!!!!!!!!

sylly creationz said...

Aw you all, *big smiles*
So very welcome, glad you like the set!
Gotta say I am super new to forum sets, whether tagging them or making temps.
So thank you for the encouragement!

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!