- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- profile -

My photo
Saint John, NB, Canada
Hi all! I'm sylvie, and I've been in the PSP community for about 20 years now. I love making PSP goodies when I have time to, so thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you find something you like! Gratitudes & blessings!
Sunday, December 6, 2015
YAY!
Another new template to share with you all.
This one, is a forum set though, although you can use the tag alone, completely up to you!
xx, sylvie ♥





Thank you all so much for visiting my blog!

9 comments:

Donna said...

Great template ! I luv the wording, lol.... Thank you for sharing with us.

Pammy said...

Fab Forum set template sweetie - thank you! :) x

Anne said...

Muah My Sylly Friend, Thank You :)

Love these thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the template sylvie! Hugs from LadyBlackWidow!

brattyone said...

Thanks so much Sylvie!!!!!!!!

Aw you all, *big smiles*
So very welcome, glad you like the set!
Gotta say I am super new to forum sets, whether tagging them or making temps.
So thank you for the encouragement!

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

Thank you so much, awesome template!

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-