x-- my TOU --x


Scrapz, Tempz & Goodiez

- freebies are for non profit, personal use only, unless otherwise stated..Tutorial writers, you may use my freebies in your tuts, please link to my blog for download, ty ♥ - Please leave my filenames as they are, no reuploading to share sites - and please no reusing my bits to make new kits..

A download feels like the perfect thank you to me, however, I would love to hear from you via my chatbox or email and love to see your creations. Also, I am a true, tried siggy piggy *oink* and so if I receive a pressie, s-y-l-v-i-e :)

If you click to my tutorials or download anything from my blog, you are agreeing to abide by my TOU...xox so thank you for visiting..



huggz n' stuff xx


Saturday, December 26, 2015

Template 07 - Sassitude ♥


A new template for you all to play with.  
Heard the term Sassitude on TV today and thought ahhh perfect for a template.
I know a lot of sassy PSP girls with attitude that could use one of these, ;)

The template is bigger than the preview shown.
Feel free to resize, of course.

Also , for those of you who celebrate Christmas, I hope it was a Merry one.
Whatever you celebrate, or if you don't celebrate anything at all, much happiness and best wishes for a wonderful 2016.   Also, sending you much thanks for being here with me on my blog.
You are ALL appreciated!!
♥♥




7 comments:

Cazzy said...

Great Template sylvie :)

Anne B said...

Sassy Template syl, gonna have a play, Thank You :)

Juanita said...

Thank you hun!

sylly creationz said...

So very welcome girls, glad you like it!! ♥
Thank you so much xo

Tonya said...

Freaking love these you rock ♥

sylly creationz said...

Aw thank you Tonay! ♥

Sassy Dragon said...

I LOVE this and it fits me perfectly! Think I'll make a two-of-a-kind.. one for me and you and that's it hehe