- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday, April 3, 2016



Hi everyone ♥
New forum set templates for you all called Feelin' Fierce.
I've had a week of picking myself up and dusting myself off, so when creating these templates I guess I was feelin' fierce, and the rest is history. 

Hope ya's like the set! 
And as always if you are a member of Misfits, misfitters up for grabs for the FTT challenge!

xx, syl




6 comments:

Anne said...

Ooooh These are awesome syl!!! Gonna have a play! Thank You :)

Donna said...

Love 'em Syl!! Another awesome temp set!! TY for sharing
xoxoxo

Thanks for this awesome template set sylvie! Love your creations. ((hugs))

This comment has been removed by the author.

So very welcome girls thank you for stopping by! ♥♥♥

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-