- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saturday, November 28, 2015

Hi all, finally a new template for you!
It's been awhile of catching up on various avenues of my life
(building a tutorial website, catching up our food blog, catching up with CT tags, etc) 

Peace, ♥Love♥, PSP was inspired by the very fact  I have been at this hobby for many years, and keep coming back to it as the hobby, friends and group members are my home away from home.
I have made SO many PSP friends along the way, many of whom I think of as sisters. 
Many have come & gone, but the friendships are everlasting. 

Happy Saturday all! 

- sylvie



Template is bigger than preview shown, you can click for full size.

DOWNLOAD: 

HERE

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-