About Me

My photo
Saint John, NB, Canada
Hi all! I'm sylvie, and I've been in the PSP community for about 20 years now. I love making PSP goodies when I have time to, so thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you find something you like! Gratitudes & blessings!

Leave Love

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stuff

Content coming soon.
Thursday, October 15, 2015

FREEBIE - Scrap Kit - A Not So Scary Halloween ♥




Hi everyone, 
Just a lil freebie share for you all for Halloween.
I am new to making kits, and wanted to give this a try using lots of freebie resources before investing in this hobby to get more resources, and be sure I enjoy it.  

In the meantime, this is what I have come up with.



Tagger's Size kit, Personal Use only - 66 elements, 5 frames & 20 papers ♥
If you would like to download this kit you can do so at the link below.
Any feedback welcome, as I said I am new to this, of course. 
And would love to see anything you make with it. 

A big thank you to all of the designers with freebie resources out there.
Already thinking on another kit I want to make now, may have the bug lol! 

xoxox 

15 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you for the Halloween Scrap..
Looks great..
Mary(CM Member)

SO very welcome Mary! & thank YOU! :)

you're welcome Lisa! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Maria said...

So cute. Thank you.

Sylvie thanks for sharing your awesome talent xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this awesome kit Sylvie! ~LadyBlackWidow

Awh, very welcome y'all. SO glad ya's like it enough to grab it, truly.

Lovely Lovely kit - Thank you so much!!!!

This is great Syl! Thanks
so much for sharing!

Pammers said...

snagged for the challenge...thanks for doing this

Gina W said...

Thank you so much for the kit, it's beautiful 😘

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Photobucket

Email

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

Follow Me

Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket

Archives

Stuff

Content coming soon.