x-- my TOU --x


Scrapz, Tempz & Goodiez

- freebies are for non profit, personal use only, unless otherwise stated..Tutorial writers, you may use my freebies in your tuts, please link to my blog for download, ty ♥ - Please leave my filenames as they are, no reuploading to share sites - and please no reusing my bits to make new kits..

A download feels like the perfect thank you to me, however, I would love to hear from you via my chatbox or email and love to see your creations. Also, I am a true, tried siggy piggy *oink* and so if I receive a pressie, s-y-l-v-i-e :)

If you click to my tutorials or download anything from my blog, you are agreeing to abide by my TOU...xox so thank you for visiting..



huggz n' stuff xx


Sunday, March 6, 2016

Template 13 - Bad Girls ♥



Hi everyone ♥
Almost forgot to post the new template today.  Started to, and then got distracted by a phone call from my daughter.. Was heading out into the yard and stopped in my tracks and thought oh hey wait - template LOL!  

Anyway, here it is! 



DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE 12 HERE

Enjoy, would love to see what you make with it.
It is also the FTT Challenge this week in Misfits, so don't forget to claim your Misfitters if you are a member there ♥

xx,
sylvie

5 comments:

Anne B said...

Love it syl, I know lots of Bad Girls,lol Thank You!!

sylly creationz said...

hehehehe!
I may know them too.
So very welcome Anne ♥

D_SiggiePiggy said...

Another FanTabUlous Temp Syl...!!!!
Thank you so much!
I love it!!

sylly creationz said...

Yaaaaaaaay glad you do Donna ♥
Thank you for the compliments!

Squirrely Shirley Smith said...

Thanks oh Sylly one...I've got a perfect tube for this too. ;)