About Me

My photo
Saint John, NB, Canada
Hi all! I'm sylvie, and I've been in the PSP community for about 20 years now. I love making PSP goodies when I have time to, so thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you find something you like! Gratitudes & blessings!

Leave Love

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stuff

Content coming soon.
Sunday, February 28, 2016

Template 12 - Bitch Switch ♥


This one was inspired by a dear friend, who said these actual words this week and then she said 'Hey, there's a template for you'..
(Thank you Miss Tonya!)

So here you have it, template 12 - Bitch Switch.
It is also the FTT challenge in Misfits this week too.



DOWNLOAD:

Dropbox



xo, syl.

8 comments:

Anne B said...

Hehehe I Love it syl, Thank You :)

Tonya said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE thank you so much for doing this Sylvie! ♥

Another AWESOME template Syl!!
This ROCKS!! Thank you for sharing!!

Slow said...

Thank you very much for sharing
Hugs
S.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your lovely templates ! xx

Aw you all, so very welcome.
Glad ya's like them, seriously! ♥

I can't even imagine you with bitch switch lol. TY sweets, love it!!

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Photobucket

Email

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

Follow Me

Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket

Archives

Stuff

Content coming soon.