- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday, September 6, 2015


First new template - Offensive language alert, lol.
This wasn't what I had in mind when I started this, but one thing led to another and well, voila! 

So a new tag template for you to download and use.  Please show me your work if you use it, I love seeing people's pretties! 

Preview is not the actual size...



You can download my Template 1 by clicking the link below :

1 comments:

Magik said...

Thank you for this wicked awesome template, Hun. =)
*hugz*

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-