About Me

My photo
Saint John, NB, Canada
Hi all! I'm sylvie, and I've been in the PSP community for about 20 years now. I love making PSP goodies when I have time to, so thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you find something you like! Gratitudes & blessings!

Leave Love

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stuff

Content coming soon.
Sunday, May 8, 2016

Template 18 - Naughty Girls ♥

Hi everyone!

New template for you titled 'Naughty Girls'.
Seems to be a theme i go with often - cause i have many naughty friends in my forums.
hehe..

Enjoy!




DOWNLOAD NAUGHTY GIRLS TEMPLATE

Dropbox

2 comments:

Love, love, love it Sylvie!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing!!!

Awesome template sylvie! Thank you! ((hugs))

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Photobucket

Email

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

Follow Me

Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket

Archives

Stuff

Content coming soon.