- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Friday, June 3, 2016
Hi everyone!


Lin and I did a collaboration of templates for you all.
It is the Creative Misfits Birthday Bash and we're celebrating 8 years!

So we've made forum set templates for you all! 
If anyone is interested in joining Creative Misfits, you can HERE
We'd love to have you, and lots of fun to be had!





Lin, thank you so much for collab'ing with me. I had a blast !!
We must do this more!
xx,
sylvie



1 comments:

Donna said...

OMG, this is FABULOUS!!!!!
I love, love, love this!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for this awesome set ladies!!

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-