- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hi everyone!! 

I have a new template pack for you - called 'Naughty Halloween' 

Included in the pack are 5 templates, 5 forum set templates and 3 avatars.
Hope ya's like them!
(There are 2 previews!)

Thanks for stopping by ♥
xx, syl.





8 comments:

Anne said...

Oh My Gosh syl!!! I LOVE them, Thank You so Much :)

Araceli said...

Thanks for the awesome Halloween templates, sylvie!

Love your templates, but you already know this heheh..snagging these up thank you for sharing :)

Donna said...

These ROCK syl, Thank you so very much!!

-tasha- said...

Great Temps Thanks so much.

Aww thank you for stopping by girls!! ♥♥♥
So glad ya's like them!

Gail M said...

Thank you for the gorgeous templates.

Magik said...

Thank you for the awesome templates. =)
*hugz*

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-