About Me

My photo
Saint John, NB, Canada
Hi all! I'm sylvie, and I've been in the PSP community for about 20 years now. I love making PSP goodies when I have time to, so thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you find something you like! Gratitudes & blessings!

Leave Love

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stuff

Content coming soon.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Extras/snags - Believe ♥


Hi everyone !!

A few new snags/extras for you.
Made the tag with a gorgeous tube by ©Alicia Mujica
And coupled it with a beautiful kit by 'Rieneke Designs' called 'Nancy2'

♥♥♥
And here are your extras/snags.
They are to use 'as is'.. No adding names or amending them.
Thank you!
Click on the image to get full size, then right click and save.
♥♥♥

xx, sylvie



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Photobucket

Email

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

Follow Me

Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket

Archives

Stuff

Content coming soon.