- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday, March 4, 2018


Hi everyone!

I made you all a new cluster frame freebie
using a gorgeous kit by Tiny Turtle Designs called Song of Joy.
(click preview to see it full size) 



YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MY FRAME HERE

You can find Tiny Turtle's beautiful kit, Song of Joy, at her store HERE.
(Thank you Laura!)




♥♥♥♥♥

Here is a forum set I made using the cluster frame and more bits from her kit!





5 comments:

Beautiful sylvie thank you sooo much!

Thank you for the gorgeous cluster frame.

Anne said...

o Beautiful sylvie, Thank You sweetie!!

Gayle said...

Thank you so much, Sylvie! Beautiful work!

Wendez said...

Gorgeous sylvie! thank you for the cluster ♥

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-