- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thursday, January 10, 2019

I made a template of a hot air balloon.
It has three layers for the balloon: stripes, polkadots and the 'be mine'.
However, you can hide all of the layers and use papers or go your own route.
CU allowed as well as personal use for your tags & tutorials.
Use it and be creative, if you like.
Just happy if anyone uses it





1 comments:

love your template. Can't wait to use it. Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-