- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Hi everyone!
Decided to do a cluster frame for ya's using my 'All American Girl' scrap kit.
Hopefully someone can use it!

Just click on the image, right click and save!
(There is a preview for those of you who use my frames for your challenges in forums.)
So that you aren't uploading my frame to your forum, but instead sending them here.
It's below the frame. Thanks for stopping by!
♥♥♥




2 comments:

TYSVM for sharing this great frame. :)

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-