- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Monday, March 9, 2020

Hi all!
Made a lil' summer kit for ya's!
Hope someone can use it.
I called it 'summerade' , yes a summer theme, lol
A bit early but rolling where my mojo takes me!


You can download this kit here:
DOWNLOAD 


11 comments:

Thank you for the shares!

Thank you so much for sharing <3

Anonymous said...

I just love this sweet kit. Thank you very much! huge hugs from Cin S.

This is awesome, thank you for the share

Gail M said...

Thank you for this beautiful summer kit! ♥

thank you Sylvie, it is beautiful!

thanks hun love the colors xxx

Triple_e said...

Thank you so much Sylvie this kit is so beautiful Hugs xoxo

Magik said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. =)
*hugz*

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-