- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Some new chrome frames for you all.
They're good for personal and commercial use. 
Not for CU4CU though.
You can amend them how you like - recolor, add sparkles, add tidbits, tag with 'em.
I'm pretty easy to get along with.

Also, I wrote a tutorial using one of my frames.
It's called 'Naughty or Nice'
And you can find my tutorial at sylvie's tutorials
A preview of my tag/tutorial here: 


And here are the frames!


Download the frames here:
CLICKETY CLICK

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-