- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, January 5, 2022
I just did a challenge in Misfits and came up with this tag using a frame she made..
I created a worart, for the tag and thought I may as well supply it here on my blog for you all, in case someone can use it also. 
It's a simple, cute glittery one.
Use it for Valentine's or not Valentine's, up to you! 
We like xoxo's year round, hehe..


Just right click and save the wordart! 
You can colorize it, resize it, as you wish. 
Personal use only. 
♥ 
sylvie, xx




1 comments:

Gail M said...

Thank you for the beautiful word art. ♥

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-