- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Friday, May 20, 2022
I made a ribbon template for Misfits
But, it can be used even if not a member
because we are a world full of Misfits. 
So Adding this for anyone who wants to use it. 
♥ 

Download the template HERE
Thank you for stopping by!



6 comments:

Donna said...

Love this so much!
Thank you for sharing with us!!

love it fandabidozi as always xxx

Kelly said...

Thanks for the awesome template sylvie, love this!

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-