- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Oooo another template for ya's. 
This one came together pretty quickly.
Hopefully someone can use it. 

You can download this template - HERE
Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

Triple_e said...

Thanks again Sylvie really beautiful template hugs and appreciation always Bev xx

RabidBunny said...

Thanks so very much, great template!!

Thank you so much a really cute template can't wait to play with it

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-