- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Hi everyone!
Made a template called Dark Side
I made it to make a tag with a kit of Vicki's
called 'Thy Name Vanity' which she has for sale on her blog
Use it for any PSP projects, but definitely check out her gorgeous kit!

Thy Name Vanity - for sale - HERE




You can download my template HERE

And here are a couple of sets I made with Vicki's gorgeous kit!
One with this template and the other just the kit alone.
♥♥♥


4 comments:

Dark said...

FABULOUS template
Thank you so much
HUGS
Dark

So glad ya's like it! You're welcome! ♥

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-