- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Evening all.
I have a new cluster frame for you all.
With much thanks to Karma for allowing me to use her gorgeous kits to make frames.
I used her beautiful Haunted Blues kit
and made this frame for you all. 
(Please use the preview one to post for challenges
and send members to my blog to download the frame)
Thank you all!
♥♥♥

You can find her gorgeous kits on her blog: 
Blaque Heart Designz
HERE


This frame is made from a kit with AI elements


Click on the frame below to make it full size
and then right click and save to your computer
♥♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-