- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, March 6, 2024
Oh my, oh my.
She's done it again!
Tammykat from tk dezigns has done over my blog for me
and given me a lil' darkness this time.
Thank you so much Tammy
Per usual, you did a brilliant job!
It's gorgeous, and sooo love it.
♥♥♥

As for my chitty chat box to the side over there
Be darned if i could remember my password
So I had to make a new one!
♥♥♥

tk-sylly-siggy

6 comments:

Punky said...

Love the new layout sylvie ❤
TK did a marvelous job as always ❤
I love the dark purple as it's my fav color xx
Blessings
Punky

Ahh thank you Punky girl ♥♥
Blessings right back your way xx

Buzzy said...

it's gorgeous sylvie, Tammykat did a wonderful job

She sooo did! Thank you Iris! ♥

It is awesome sylvie!!!
great blog!
hugs
Uchy

Thank you so much girls!!
♥♥♥♥

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-