x-- my TOU --x


Scrapz, Tempz & Goodiez

- freebies are for non profit, personal use only, unless otherwise stated..Tutorial writers, you may use my freebies in your tuts, please link to my blog for download, ty ♥ - Please leave my filenames as they are, no reuploading to share sites - and please no reusing my bits to make new kits..

A download feels like the perfect thank you to me, however, I would love to hear from you via my chatbox or email and love to see your creations. Also, I am a true, tried siggy piggy *oink* and so if I receive a pressie, s-y-l-v-i-e :)

If you click to my tutorials or download anything from my blog, you are agreeing to abide by my TOU...xox so thank you for visiting..



huggz n' stuff xx


Saturday, May 21, 2016

Template 19 - Gimme Some Sugar ♥


Hi everyone ♥
New template for ya's called 'Gimme Some Sugar' 
Hope ya's like it!


For those of you in Misfits, it's the FTT challenge, so don't forget to claim your misfitters!

Enjoy, and thank you so much for coming to my blog everyone.
I so love seeing the comments & love!

♥♥♥

xx, sylvie


I have the templates uploaded at Box as well as 4shared:



2 comments:

Anne B said...

Love it sylvie, Thank You :)

D_SiggiePiggy said...

AWESOME Template Sylv!
Thanks so much for sharing!!!