x-- my TOU --x


Scrapz, Tempz & Goodiez

- freebies are for non profit, personal use only, unless otherwise stated..Tutorial writers, you may use my freebies in your tuts, please link to my blog for download, ty ♥ - Please leave my filenames as they are, no reuploading to share sites - and please no reusing my bits to make new kits..

A download feels like the perfect thank you to me, however, I would love to hear from you via my chatbox or email and love to see your creations. Also, I am a true, tried siggy piggy *oink* and so if I receive a pressie, s-y-l-v-i-e :)

If you click to my tutorials or download anything from my blog, you are agreeing to abide by my TOU...xox so thank you for visiting..



huggz n' stuff xx


Sunday, September 4, 2016

Forum Set Templates 14 - I Love Fall ♥


New fall template set everyone!
So sorry I haven't been making templates lately, my mojo downspiraled awhile back.
So, trying to make my return heh..
Hope ya's like it!!

DOWNLOAD HERE:

12 comments:

Anne B said...

Love this set sylvie, Thank You Sweets :)

Creative Boudoir said...

What a great set ! Thank you Sylvie !

Sassy Dragon said...

Awesome set temps hun!! Thank you!!

Kathy St.Pierre said...

TY Syl-very pretty temp set-gonna try and play! <3

D_SiggiePiggy said...

Gorgeous set syl! Thank you so very much!!

Araceli said...

Thanks for the awesome templates, sylvie!

TK Dezigns said...

Thank you sylvie !!

sylly creationz said...

Aww so very welcome everyone ♥♥
Thank you for the very sweet comments xox

Jessica said...

Thank you for the amazing template!!! I love it!!!

D_SiggiePiggy said...

Thank you so much for this STUNNING template syl!
I'll be sure you get one of the tags I make with it!
xoxoxoxo

Pammers said...

snagged and ty much for sharing

Always' Creations said...

thank you sylvie