- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday, September 4, 2016

New fall template set everyone!
So sorry I haven't been making templates lately, my mojo downspiraled awhile back.
So, trying to make my return heh..
Hope ya's like it!!




14 comments:

Anne said...

Love this set sylvie, Thank You Sweets :)

What a great set ! Thank you Sylvie !

Awesome set temps hun!! Thank you!!

Katherine said...

TY Syl-very pretty temp set-gonna try and play! <3

Donna said...

Gorgeous set syl! Thank you so very much!!

Araceli said...

Thanks for the awesome templates, sylvie!

Aww so very welcome everyone ♥♥
Thank you for the very sweet comments xox

Jessica said...

Thank you for the amazing template!!! I love it!!!

Donna said...

Thank you so much for this STUNNING template syl!
I'll be sure you get one of the tags I make with it!
xoxoxoxo

Pammers said...

snagged and ty much for sharing

Shaz said...

Thank you for sharing :)

Gail M said...

Thanks for sharing sylvie. ♥

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-