About Me

My photo
Saint John, NB, Canada
Hi all! I'm sylvie, and I've been in the PSP community for about 20 years now. I love making PSP goodies when I have time to, so thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you find something you like! Gratitudes & blessings!

Leave Love

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stuff

Content coming soon.
Sunday, July 10, 2016

Template 22 - Santa's Naughty List ♥



It's Christmas in July in Creative Misfits
So I have made a Christmas template called 'Santa's Naughty List' for you all..

Gotta say it's weird making a Christmas template when the sun is shining bright and it's sooo hot  & humid out LOL

Can't wait to see what ya's do with it.  If it isn't Christmas in July where you are at, save it for December! ♥

Thanks for looking, 
xx syl




DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES HERE:

Dropbox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Photobucket

Email

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

Follow Me

Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket

Archives

Stuff

Content coming soon.