- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Bringing back old school PSP accents!
Some glass pastel heart accents for you!
You can use them for Valentine's Day or not.
Personal use only please.
Shadows on preview only - not shown at full size
I made them bigger so you could use them as you wish in your psp projects.



2 comments:

These are gorgeous, Sylvie!! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvie, thank you for sharing, snagged :) Hugs, Robin

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-