- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, January 30, 2019


Hi everyone!
Made a cluster frame for you called 'Bad Love' for all my naughty taggers, lol.
I made it using a Tiny Turtle Designs scrap kit called 'Bad Love'
which you can find HERE.

Click on the frame to make it full size, then right click and save.
No downloads necessary!

2 comments:

LIZVETIQ said...

Thank you so much,sylvie.
Lizvet.

Anne said...

Love it sylvie :)

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-