- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I made some simple awareness ribbons.
I, personally, am always looking for some..
So, I made these for myself a lil' while back and figured I'd make a few more and share them.

PINK - Breast Cancer Awareness
DARK PURPLE - Domestic Abuse Awareness
GREEN - Mental Health Awareness
BLUE - Child Abuse Awareness
LIGHT PURPLE - Eating Disorder Awareness
RED - AIDS Awareness and Heart Disease Awareness
YELLOW - Suicide Awareness

These colors can be used for various causes though.
Personal use and/or CU allowed. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-