- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Hi everyone!
I made you some girly wordarts.
I made these with the hearts, but have also included versions without the hearts in the zip too.
Just in case you would prefer to work without those.
 I also added 2 extra wordarts, which are pictured below this preview into the same zip.
They are only with the hearts though.

Happy creating!




You can download this pack here:
Clickety Click


4 comments:

Magik said...

Thank you, Sweetie for the awesome word art. =)
*hugz*

Triple_e said...

Thank you sweetie for this gorgeous WA your so talented Sylvie ! hugs and appreciation from Bev xx

KKG said...

love these thank you

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-