- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tuesday, April 14, 2020

And another for ya's, on a roll getting 'em done today LOL!
This one is called Sassy Girl, also started before Christmas.
Have so many half finished files on my hard drive it's ridiculous!
So trying to get them all finished and uploaded for ya's.
Anyway, hope someone can use this!
I really wanted to do something with the female symbol..
Then somehow it turned into a Sassy girl template, lol

You can download this template:

HERE


2 comments:

Punky said...

Love it sylvie Thank you very much xoxo

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-