- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Hi everyone!
I made a cluster frame for you all
using Tiny Turtle Designs kit called
'One in a melon'.  HERE
Super cute kit, so had to make a frame with it.
Hope someone likes it and can use it!
xoxo

(click to make it full size and right click and save)


My  tag I made with this frame: 





1 comments:

Magik said...

Thank you for the beautiful frame. =)
*hugz*

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-