- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Monday, December 6, 2021
Hi everyone!
Long time since I posted something!
Hoping to do so more often now again.
I participated in a blog train at TTL called Santa Claus Lane
and made some templates for it! 
Enjoy!

You can download these templates HERE



------------------------------------------------------------------
Its that time again!
TTL's annual Christmas Blog Train is leaving the station.
Jump on board and grab some amazing goodies.
Be sure to leave some love as everyone worked extra hard to bring these goodies
to you.

Don't forget to join our forum for more fun, challenges, and friendship!



4 comments:

Triple_e said...

Thank you Sylvie ! for these wonderful templates .. very much appreciated .

Hugs

Bev

xx

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-