- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tuesday, January 4, 2022
New wordart for you all. 
It's called 'Hugs And Kisses Valentine'
I've also used it in my newest Tutorial called Hugs And Kisses 
TUTORIAL HERE

Also here is the set I made using this wordart!


PREVIEW OF THE WORDART
To show the white outline around 'Hugs And Kisses'



And here is the wordart. 
Just need to right click and save, it's at full size here. 
Thank you for stopping by!
♥ sylvie



1 comments:

Kelly said...

Lovely WA thank you xx

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-